We are delighted to inform you that we have received a directive from the Chief Medical Officer of Health and we are now able to provide care for all elective dental and hygiene services, in addition to any emergency and urgent care.
Our clinics have implemented the following safety measures:
- Placed Plexiglas shields at the front desk – please be sure to stand behind the shield to protect yourself and our team.
- Placed HEPA air purifier in each room where aerosol procedures are done to clean the air.
- The team will wear all the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect you and our team.
- You will see signage throughout the practice – from the entrance through to the treatment room. Please read the signs and follow the instructions.
- A daily temperature log of each team member will be kept to ensure the team health.
- All IPAC procedures and protocols previously implemented by Public Health and GDC will continue to be in place.